wildlamb.com.au (“Wild Lamb”) is committed to providing our valued customers with highest-quality lamb. However, we do understand sometimes refund requests may be made. This policy sets out circumstances in which we may provide refunds in respect of a specific issue, at our absolute discretion.
Returning a product
We will gladly replace or refund incorrect products received or products that have been damaged or spoiled. Please note we will request an image of the product/label. For all returns and replacement enquires please contact email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery. Wild Lamb will not issue refunds for change of mind or incorrect product choice.
Returned items must be returned in the same condition in which they were sent including the sealed packaging the product was delivered in.
We are unable to accept returns on the following:
- Products that have been held for more than 7 days from delivery
- Product that has been removed from its original sealed packaging
- Product that has been cooked, cut or partially consumed by the customer
- Products that have not been frozen by the date recommended on the label of the packaging.
Additional return details
In order for us to accept returns for all fresh food items we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery. Refunds, credits or replacements cannot be made if we are not notified within 24 hours of delivery.
Wild Lamb provides free delivery:
- Purchaser will select a preferred delivery date on the shopping cart that is relevant to their physical shipping address.
- Following the order received, Wild Lamb will contact the purchaser prior to the delivery to confirm the delivery address and an approximate time for delivery.
Delivery will only occur once a mutually beneficial delivery date between Wild Lamb and the purchaser has been established.
In the event where a mutually beneficial delivery date to the purchaser cannot be established, Wild Lamb will provide a 100% refund, or provide a store credit to purchaser that can be used at a later date.
A purchaser may change their preferred delivery date to another by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to their nominated preferred delivery date.
If a circumstance occurs where the purchaser is not at their nominated delivery address:
- Wild Lamb will attempt to contact the purchaser reorganise a delivery location/date.
- Following the inability to contact the purchaser outlined in Step 1, Wild Lamb will store your products at either our premises at Ballarat or Langi Logan for a period of 24 hours where the purchaser can collect their products.
- If the products are not collected within 24 hours, the items will be frozen and delivered to the purchaser at our next scheduled delivery date to the purchasers area.
- No refund will be provided.